انتخاب محصول مورد نظر
پوست،مو و زیبایی
زنان و زایمان
شرکت پخش آرتا سلامت
بزرگترین مجموعه تخصصی پزشکی،سلامت و زیبایی در استان آذربایجان غربی
شرکت آرتا سلامت در سال … توسط جناب آقای دلخون در شهر ارومیه تاسیس گرددید.هدف از تاسیس این شرکت تهیه لوازم مورد نیاز مراکز درمانی/ کلینیک و مطب ها می باشد تا به پزشکان جهت یافتن راحت، سریع و بی دردسر کالاهای مورد نیاز خود کمک کند.
آخرین کالاهای بازدید شده توسط شما
اخبار و وبلاگ
How to Perform Wii Games on Dolphin Emulator
When you've got a powerful enough computer, then you can play Wii roms and Gamecube games using Dolphin Emulator. This is a great way to play games when you don't possess the Wii with you, create the games look much better than they do on a Wii, or even play games at 1080p! (around 1440p)
- Check if your computer is powerful enough to run Dolphin Emulator. Dolphin runs best on a 3 GHz or greater dual core processor, and using a graphics card which supports the latest version of DirectX or OpenGL. Graphics cards manufactured by ATI or NVIDIA are advocated. Integrated graphics cards (such as the Intel HD series) aren't recommended. In case you've got a strong CPU but an integrated graphics card, then you still may have the ability to attain decent speeds by tweaking the settings (see below). A 64 bit CPU using a 64 bit operating system is also recommended, as they can address more memory and perform quicker calculations. If you can, use Windows, because Dolphin's DirectX is faster than OpenGL.
- Install Homebrew in your Wii with this manual at site.
- Find an SD card or USB drive that has sufficient space for a Wii or Gamecube disc on it. Wii discs are 4.7 GB, dual layer Wii discs (such as Super Smash Bros.. Brawl) are 7.9 GB, and Gamecube discs are 1.4 GB. Your device has to be formatted with FAT32 or NTFS.
- Download CleanRip you'll need it to make a replica of your Wii or Gamecube disc which you can play Dolphin.
- Put your SD card USB drive into the Wii. Then launch the Homebrew Channel. You need to see CleanRip come up as one of the options. Select it and choose
- After you get past the disclaimer, it will ask you if you want to split the game disk to a USB drive or SD card. Pick whichever device you plan to use to split your game disk . Then select if your device is formatted with FAT32 or NTFS.
- When it asks you to get the Redump.org DAT files, select Zero. You can download them if you want, however they're not required and they will only work when you have an online connection.
- CleanRip will ask you to fit your GC/Wii disc. If it is not already inserted, put it . Once you set the disk in, press A to continue.
- Select the chunk size which you would like. When you ditch the game disk, it is going to divide the disk into a few smaller chunks. Pick either 1 GB, 2 GB, 3 GB, or complete. Please note that you could only choose full in case your SD card or USB drive is formatted with NTFS, since FAT32 has a file size limitation of 4 GB. Also select if your disc is single layer or dual layer, and if you want to get prompted for a new device every time a chunk completes. The only known double layer Wii disc is Super Smash Bros.. Brawl.
- Wait for the game to finish ripping. When it's, press B to exit CleanRip and then go back to the Homebrew Channel. Take out your SD card or USB drive.
- Put your SD card or USB drive into your computer. Now it is time to place all your balls with each other to form a complete game disk that can be read by Dolphin. If you dropped the complete disc, you can skip this step. Copy all the chunks to your hard drive. Then begin either the Command Prompt (in case you are using Windows) or the Terminal (if you're using Mac or Linux). Use CD to get to whatever directory you've copied the chunks to.
- It may be found at site.
- Click refresh and your ISO should appear. Now you are almost ready to play the game you ripped. All that's left is to install the Wii Remote.
- Click Wiimote on the top bar of this display. From here, you can set your Wii Remote. If you would like to control Wii games with your keyboard, select Emulated Wiimote and click on configure to select which keys correspond to the buttons on the Wii Remote. If you want to use a Wii Remote to control Dolphin, choose Real Wiimote. Then join your Wii Remote to your computer using Bluetooth. After it's connected, choose Pair Up. Once it's paired, click Refresh. The LED on your own Wii Remote should show whichever player you're.
- Launch the game by double clicking on it. Today you can play with it! Check it out. If your computer is not too good, you can try adjusting the settings to disable some of the CPU or GPU intense capabilities.